You have up to an hour before your flight's departure to make modifications to your reservation in accordance with Spirit Airlines flight change policy. However, as indicated in the table below, there will be a change fee.
If you match the requirements listed below, you can alter your flight reservation without paying a change fee:
- You switch within 24 hours of making your reservation for a trip that leaves at least seven days later.
- You make changes to your reservation at least 60 days before to the departure of your flight.
- You make a change at least 24 hours before to departure while holding a Flight Flex option.
- If you hold a Bundle It combo with Flight Flex* and make a change at least 24 hours before to departure, the combo is still valid.
- Your flight is at least two hours late.