The positive pressure connector is closed without any connection parts and remains sterile. The positive end of the connector can be arbitrarily connected to peripheral veins, central veins, indwelling needles, three-way valves and other ports that require heparin caps. The negative end can connect and lock the syringe, infusion set, blood transfusion device, and complete the treatment tasks such as infusion, blood transfusion and blood drawing.
- When the syringe is pulled out, a positive pressure is generated and the liquid in the connecting tube is automatically advanced forward, which can prevent blood from flowing back into the indwelling needle and avoid the formation of blood clots;
- Needle-free infusion, avoid needlepoint injury, reduce AIDS and hepatitis infection;
- Closed infusion, sufficient flow, equivalent to the flow of a 16G needle;
- Sealed valve device to reduce the potential danger of air intake;
- No need to puncture the heparin cap to prevent tiny particles from entering the infusion system;
- Reduce the infection and related complications of indwelling venous needles and catheters, and reduce the workload of nursing staff.
- Applicable departments: ICU, NICU, tumor chemotherapy, family ward, operating room, general ward, etc.
- Applicable connecting tubes: intravenous indwelling needle, PICC, central venous catheter, etc.
- Applicable people:
- Long-term infusion therapy for patients;
- The elderly, children, and patients with restricted water input;
- Cancer patients and those with poor vascular conditions;
- Rescuing patients during surgery and critically;
- People with impaired coagulation mechanism;
- Blood and peritoneal dialysis.
ⅠProtect medical staff
- No need to use needles to avoid medical staff being injured by needles;
- Simple and convenient disinfection, no need to use anticoagulant to seal the tube after removing the infusion set, reducing the inconvenience caused by multiple blood draws to the medical staff
- The multi-channel function of the positive pressure connector can reduce multiple blood draws and multiple injections, bringing convenience to the work of nursing staff;
- The probability of clogging of the positive pressure joint is zero, while reducing the workload of needle puncture and repeated puncture.
Ⅱ protect patients
- Reduce the chance of infection, reduce the complications of using indwelling needles, reduce the pain caused by repeated needles and multiple blood draws, and prevent the indwelling needles from being blocked;
- There is almost no dead space in the positive pressure connector, and the residual volume is only 0.06ML, which can avoid the waste of expensive drugs and ensure the accurate dosage of the drugs;
- During the blood transfusion process, the positive pressure joint can avoid the damage of red blood cells and reduce the transfusion reaction;
- When the patient is out or has agitation, you can temporarily separate the positive pressure connector from the infusion set, and then connect it later to prevent the infusion set from tangling or falling off;
- Positive pressure joints do not need to use anticoagulants, only rinsing with physiological saline can be used, so it has a protective effect on patients with problems with the coagulation mechanism;
- The positive pressure connector is not a single-use product, it is safe, convenient and economical for patients who need intravenous infusion for a long time;
- Positive pressure connector can provide sufficient flow, which is of great significance for some special patients;
- The positive pressure connector adopts a spiral connection, which saves scalp needles, heparin caps, normal saline, heparin sodium, needles, gauze, and syringes required for sealing tubes and special medical fluids, etc., reducing the economic burden for patients.
- Strict adherence to aseptic operating procedures;
- Check the package, remove the positive pressure connector after opening, and draw 2-3ML of physiological saline with a needleless connector syringe, connect the negative end of the positive pressure connector, and vent the positive end of the connector upward;
3． Remove the protective cap of the positive pressure connector, and use its positive end with the punctured indwelling needle;
4． Use a syringe to draw back the air between the indwelling needle and the positive pressure connector;
- Immediately infusion at this time, you can immediately connect the infusion set to the positive pressure connector for infusion. If you do not immediately infuse, you can use normal saline to flush the positive pressure connector and the blood in the indwelling needle;
- After the infusion, inject a positive pressure connector with an appropriate amount of physiological saline to rinse the remaining drug solution;
7． The replacement of the positive pressure connector is generally based on the replacement period of the indwelling needle, and the disposal method can be handled according to the regulations of local hospitals.
Eight, matters needing attention:
- When the infusion set is connected to the negative end of the positive pressure connector, the gas in the infusion tube must be drained to ensure that there is no gas in the infusion tube;
- When unplugging the syringe or infusion set, do not clamp the connecting tube with a hemostat or switch to avoid affecting the positive pressure;
- Remember not to pierce the negative end of the positive pressure connector with a needle.
Yuhuan Shengjiu Mould Co., Ltd. is an advanced medical mold manufacturer and supplier in China. Quality production of needle-free connector products for medical Needleless Injection Site . For product information and information, please visit: https://www.medicalmould.net/product