The global Sweetened Pea Milk Market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 138 million by the end of 2030. The spread of COVID-19 is bringing about declining supply of pea milk from one country to another country due to global lockdowns, which eventually diminishes the consumption of pea milk among end consumers. Likewise, declining requests from consumers attributable to the shutdown of hotels, restaurants, and eateries, combined with decrease in production capacity, are factors adversely affecting the growth of the Sweetened Pea Milk Market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5346
However, the market will experience a comeback once the COVID-19 pandemic is brought under control, as the resuming of F&B establishments universally will enhance the development of the global Sweetened Pea Milk Market.
Key Takeaways from Sweetened Pea Milk Market Study
- North America is dominating the global Sweetened Pea Milk Market with a share of around 60%. Primary reason being, easy availability of the product due to high number of brick and mortar stores.
- The Sweetened Pea Milk Market in Asia Pacific is likely to register an absolute dollar opportunity of over US$ 10 million from 2020 to 2030, due to increasing demand for plant-based dairy alternatives in the region.
- Pea milk offered in packaging sizes of 48 oz are expected to show strongest growth, owing to its cost efficiency, applicability, and availability.
- Rising inclination towards plant-based products among fitness enthusiasts can be one of the factors that will increase demand for health drinks based on pea milk.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5346
Sweetened Pea Milk Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the Sweetened Pea Milk Market with detailed segmentation on the basis of flavor, sweetness, pack size, packaging material, end user, sales channel and region.
|8 oz25-32 oz48 oz
Product Launches to Enhance Market Resiliency
Key players in the Sweetened Pea Milk Market are Ripple Foods, Sproud, Bolthouse Farms, Devon Gardens, Snappea, Freedom foods, Mighty pea, Qwrkee, DrinkStar GmbH, and Vly Foods, among others.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative Sweetened Pea Milk Markets?
- Which factors will impact the growth of pea milk?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the pea milk industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
Analysis on Market Size Evaluation
The market has been analyzed for each segment in terms of volume (Mn Units) and value (US$ Mn).
Estimates at global and regional levels for pea milk are available in terms of “US$ Mn” for value and in “Mn Units” for volume. A Y-o-Y growth contrast on prominent market segments, along with market attractiveness evaluation, has been incorporated in the report. Furthermore, absolute dollar opportunity analysis of all the segments adds prominence to the report.
Absolute dollar opportunity plays a crucial role in assessing the level of opportunity that a manufacturer/distributor can look to achieve, along with identifying potential resources, considering the sales and distribution perspective in the global Sweetened Pea Milk Market.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages Landscape
Ice Tea Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/ice-tea-market
Plant-based Fish Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/plant-based-fish-market
Animal Feed Probiotics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2891/animal-feed-probiotics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583