Green Building and Sustainable Approach to Construction Practices
Proud to share our CMD, Dr. S. K. Manjrekar conducted a webinar on ‘Green Building and Sustainable Approach to Construction Practices‘ at Builders’ Association of India (BAI)
Waterproofing Coatings is the procedure of making the walls, bridge, swimming pools & structure waterproof or water-resistant. It is applied to cover the masonry of the building with waterproof substances or materials.
Waterproofing membranes are a thin layer allocated over a surface to prevent water from contacting other materials. Waterproofing sheets are mostly adhesive or simply laid on top of the material or structure they are supposed to protect.
* Epoxy paint for external applications
* Non toxic, solvent free, high build epoxy coating
* Non toxic, solvent free, high build pure epoxy coating
* Two component water based epoxy coating
* Bonding agent for plaster and glazed tiles
* Acrylic bonding agent for PCC based plaster
* High performance acrylic polymer for mortar modification
Liquid waterproofing membranes are in the form of liquid which is applied like paint or spray & etc which takes the form of highly flexible (600% elongation) monolithic (jointless) membranes with excellent waterproofing capabilities.