Selenium is one of the extensively utilized open-sourced automation tools. The significance of Selenium for Test Automation is truly effective. Furthermore, Selenium Training in Noida ensures information related to testing web applications This specific training also educated you about the execution of multiple scripts across various browsers respectively.
Let’s now proceed further and have a look at some of the main reasons to opt for Selenium Certification.
Main reasons to opt Selenium
- Moreover, you can write your scripts in any of these programming languages and Selenium converts them into Selenium well-matched codes in no time.
- Well, one of the many matters that provides to the benefits of Selenium is its open supply availability.
- Further, Selenium helps you personalize the code for higher code administration and beautify the performance of predefined features and classes.
- In fact, Selenium has to turn out to be the most dependable net automation device due to the fact of the ease of producing test scripts to validate functionality.
- Additionally, you get the opportunity to create Selenium test cases over any platform and execute the identical test case on some other platform.
- Selenium automation framework is a very easy-to-use tool. Selenium presents a common interface that helps create and execute test scripts without difficulty and effectively.
- Furthermore, one of the most significant features you will find in Selenium is that it’s automation test suites can be reusable.
Let’s now move further and have a look at the difference between Selenium 3.0 and Selenium 2.0.
What is the dissimilarity between Selenium 3.0 and Selenium 2.0?
If you will observe actively, then you will notice a lot of minute differences but whereas major ones are concerned, there are only a few. The first distinction you will discover between Selenium 2.0 and Selenium 3.0 is that Selenium 2 WebDriver contributes its object-oriented API for Document Object Model interplay and browser control.
Whereas in the later version Selenium, you will find out browser carriers will ship their own WebDriver implementation. Moreover, they are intently conjoined to the browser giving a higher testing experience.
Moreover, the second distinction which you will find between them is that Selenium 2.0 supports RC and Web driver API advanced technology. Whereas, Selenium 3.0 doesn't support any sort of Web driver. It instead makes use of Gecko Driver.
The above listed information visibly explains that Selenium is genuinely one of the most valued automation tools. It even holds a bright future ahead. If you also want to establish your career in this direction, then you can confidently move ahead with Selenium Training in Delhi certification in hand. This certification will help you to acquire every bit of Selenium course.