You can’t go wrong with Ruby on Rails, especially if you are launching a startup business. With the number of Ruby on Rails developers increasing rapidly and the demand for them staying high, it’s safe to say that this is one of the most promising options you have when building your web application or startup website. In order to help you make the decision, here are 7 reasons why you should choose Ruby on Rails for your startup web development project.
Here are some of the benefits:
- You have a large selection of free and open-source frameworks to choose from. This is unlike other languages that might only offer one or two options, which could end up costing you more money in the long run.
- Ruby on Rails has a welcoming, collaborative community that is always willing to help and provide support in the form of Stack Overflow or Gitter chat rooms. You’ll never be left out wondering what you should do next because there will always be someone around to answer your questions and guide you through them.
- Ruby on Rails is flexible, which will allow you to quickly adapt to change and continue building your web app without breaking a sweat.
- Hiring Ruby on Rails developers for your startup project also means that you’ll be getting professionals who have been experienced with the language since long before it became popular.
- It has an Off-Ramp, which is a way for you to bring in new talent cheaply and easily. Hiring Ruby on Rails developers means that your company will be able to get work done without any downtime or need for training.
- It’s also easy enough for beginners to learn the basics of web development, but still offers plenty of space to grow and expand your skill's portfolio.
- Ruby on Rails is also rapidly improving, with new versions and updates being released all the time, leading to better quality apps in the future.
Find out the main 7 reasons for choosing Ruby on Rails for your organization here: