IVF Cost of Mumbai: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic in Mumbai that offers reasonable and affordable IVF cost in Mumbai that ranges from INR 2 00,000 to INR 2 20,000 for one fresh IVF cycle. For people who do not wish to spend much on IVF treatment, IVF treatment at We Care IVF Surrogacy is the best option to have a baby. The standard IVF procedure includes the following:
- Complete IVF or ICSI procedure
- Egg & embryo pick-up
- Sperm preparation
- Airport pick-up
- Initial consultation charges with fertility experts
- Ultrasound & blood work
- Standard medications
- Laboratory charges
How does the fertility expert at We Care IVF Surrogacy perform IVF treatment?
The fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy perform IVF treatment in Mumbai with six steps to help the couples conceive a baby. The following are the steps:
- Ovarian induction: It is the first step of an IVF treatment in which the fertility experts monitor the woman's ovaries and her egg ripen timings. The fertility experts put a woman on some fertility drugs that help her in stimulating the ovaries, and she can produce more mature and healthy eggs for fertilization in one IVF cycle.
- Egg retrieval: It is a step in which the fertility experts retrieve the woman's eggs using a thin fine tube called a catheter that passes through her vaginal wall, and the fluid can be removed by fertility experts from follicles. The experts perform the egg retrieval process under local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort. Some women may experience mild cramping and pain while eggs are retrieved; to reduce them, the experts will prescribe some painkillers.
- Egg insemination: Once the eggs are retrieved, the experts collect the male partner sperm sample into a sterile container. They hand over the container to the skilled lab technicians. The lab technicians at We Care IVF Surrogacy process the sperm sample and make them ready to obtain the most active sperm. After completing this procedure, the experts inseminate the woman's retrieved eggs through the IVF/ICSI procedure.
- Egg fertilization: It is the step of IVF treatment in Mumbai where the fertility experts combine the woman's collected eggs with her husband's sperm to aid the fertilization process. After successful fertilization, an embryo gets formed, transferred into the woman's uterus on the embryo transfer day.
- Embryo transfer: On the day of embryo transfer, the experts pick the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the birth mother's uterus and wait for pregnancy to occur.
- Pregnancy test: The final step of the IVF treatment is when the experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy conduct an ultrasound to listen to the infant's heartbeat. Once the heartbeat is confirmed, it indicates a successful conception has occurred, and the experts release the couples from the fertility clinic to their local obstetrician for further treatment. The woman's pregnancy continues at her gynaecologist’s place, and couples need to wait for nine months to see their baby.
How successful is the IVF treatment at We Care IVF Surrogacy?
The success rates of IVF treatment at We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic in Mumbai are pretty high compared to other fertility clinics in Mumbai. However, the success rates of the procedure depend on various factors such as:
- Couple's age: Couple's age is one of the critical factors on which the success rates of the IVF treatment depend. The expert says that standard IVF is best for couples below 35 because ovarian reserve starts falling in women after 35 and in men after 40. The success rates of the conception start decreasing in couples with growing age.
- IVF With egg donor: If standard IVF alone was unsuccessful in providing the best outcome, then IVF with donor eggs increases the chances of successful conception. IVF with an egg donor is a good treatment for couples above 35. In such cases, the egg donors should be healthy, young, and fertile women whose eggs are of good quality and fertilize easily with male partner sperm to achieve successful results.
- Fertility clinic: The fertility clinic that couples choose for their IVF treatment plays an essential role while achieving the highest success rates of conception. In such cases, couples need to explore as many fertility clinics they can and especially look at the below factors:
- The experience & qualifications of the fertility expert.
- The live success birth rate per cycle.
- The qualification & education of other medical professionals.
- The conversion rates of pregnancies at the fertility clinic.
- Bodyweight: The bodyweight of the couples can also impact the success rates of IVF treatment. According to the study, couples with over or under bodyweight have more chances of miscarriages. It is crucial to maintain an ideal body weight according to body mass index (BMI) to achieve a successful outcome.
What eye-catching factors attract many people from other countries to visit We Care IVF Surrogacy for their fertility treatment?
The following are the eye-catching factors that attract many people from other countries to visit We Care IVF Surrogacy for their fertility treatment, and these are:
- Fertility treatment cost: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic that offers the reasonable & affordable fertility treatment cost that helps many people worldwide to have their babies. The clinic experts aim to spread happiness worldwide.
- Qualified fertility professionals: We Care IVF Surrogacy hires qualified & skilled fertility professionals who treat all types of infertility issues and help couples conceive a baby. The experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy treat all the patients as their family members and go beyond the limits to achieve the successful outcome of the procedures.
- Facilities: We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the leading fertility clinics in Mumbai that offers the best facilities to each individual, such as 24/7 patient care, comfortable stay at the clinic, transparency in the treatment, etc.
- Advanced technologies: The experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy use high-end equipment that has been purchased from the international market to deliver the highest success rates of taking the babies home from this clinic.