Deep groove ball bearings are widely used in various industries because of their simple structure and low cost. They have unique properties and are rich in types. If you want to understand it more deeply, then the characteristics and types of deep groove ball bearings are the first things you must know. Today, let's take a look at what kind of charm deep groove ball bearings can get the affirmation of users.
Characteristics of deep groove ball bearings:
- The structure is simple, the manufacturing cost is low, and it is easy to achieve higher manufacturing accuracy;
- The friction coefficient is small and the speed is high;
- Mainly used to bear radial load, but when the radial clearance of the bearing increases, it has the properties of angular contact ball bearing and can bear alternating axial loads in two directions;
- Deep groove ball bearing cages are mostly stamped steel plate corrugated cages, and large bearings are mostly car-made metal solid cages;
- Deep groove ball bearings are the most representative rolling bearings, which are widely used and very durable without frequent maintenance;
- It has a certain degree of centering ability, and its size range and form vary.
Deep groove ball bearing type:
- Single row deep groove ball bearings
- Single row deep groove ball bearing with dust cover
- Single row deep groove ball bearing with dust cover and sealing ring
- Single row deep groove ball bearing with stop groove and stop ring on the outer ring
- Deep groove ball bearings with gaps in the ball
- Double row deep groove ball bearings
Of course, there are other classification methods for deep groove ball bearings, such as miniature bearings, small bearings, medium and small bearings, medium and large bearings, large bearings, and extra-large bearings according to their size.
NINGBO MOSHENG BEARING CO., LTD. is a Deep Groove Ball Bearings Supplier, we provide customers with quality products and services. Welcome to visit our website.