If you want to pursue MBBS in an abroad country, nothing is better than MBBS study in Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the best overseas destinations for Indian students to study MBBS. Since it offers world-class education at a reasonable rate and after obtaining an MBBS degree from globally recognized universities like Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, students can achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. But, most importantly, they can work anywhere in the world.
Not just one, in Ukraine you will find multiples globally recognized medical University that offers MBBS study at affordable cost. No doubt, fees are one of the most important thing that need to be considered whenever you plan to pursue an MBBS education. In this article, we have covered the medical University of Ukraine's fee structure that will help students get an estimated idea of expenses.
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2021-22
As mentioned, the cost of MBBS study in Ukraine is lower when we compare it with several other medical colleges in India. The estimated cost of pursuing MBBS education in Ukraine for six years is 16 to 18 lacs. The categorization of MBBS education fees is given below:
· Tuition Fee 3900 USD/Year
· Hostel Fee 500 USD/ Year
· Total Fee 4400 USD/ Year
You have the option to pay the tuition fee directly to the university account so that you don’t have a fear of theft. You can pay the fees in two installments, semester wise. Great news for the student willing to pursue MBBS study in abroad is that there are no donations or hidden fees for MBBS admission in Ukraine medical University.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Ukraine
Some of the eligibility criteria that every student should meet in order to pursue MBBS study in Ukraine. A few of them are as follows:
· General category students should have completed their secondary education in PCB and have acquired 50% of marks.
· For SC/OBC/ST, candidates must have acquired 40% of marks in 12 standards.
· Applying candidates must have qualified NEET, (i.e. national eligibility cum entrance test of India).
Document needed to get Admission in Ukraine medical university
Some of the following documents that are required to get admission to medical universities of Ukraine:
· Application form needs to be filled by the applicants. Details that need to be provided are the applicant's name, education, age, and some additional details given in the form.
· You must attach the original and a photocopy of the 12th-grade certificate based on which applicant will get admission.
· A photocopy of the passport
· Six photographs of the applicant having size 3 × 4 cm
Reserve a Seat in MBBS Ukraine Admission 2021
Eurasia education link is one of India's leading study abroad consultants that help the Indian students looking forward to getting admission to top Ukraine medical universities like Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University. By choosing the Eurasia education link, MBBS aspirant can reserve their seats in top universities of Ukraine.