To put it simply, a transparent swimming pool is a swimming pool with transparent materials on the side or bottom instead of traditional civil construction materials or steel structure materials to achieve a transparent visual viewing effect.
Common transparent materials are glass and acrylic:
1. Good see-through and light transmittance (the visible light transmittance of 3mm and 5mm thick lens glass is 87% and 84% respectively).
2. Sound insulation and certain heat preservation performance;
3. The tensile strength is much smaller than the compressive strength, which is a typical brittle material;
4. It has high chemical stability. Under normal circumstances, it has strong resistance to acid-base salts and chemical kit gases, but long-term exposure to aggressive media can also cause deterioration and damage, such as weathering of glass Mold and mildew will cause damage to the appearance and decrease in light transmittance;
5. The thermal stability is poor, and it is easy to explode when extremely cold and extremely hot.
1. With crystal-like transparency, the light transmittance is above 92%, the light is soft, and the vision is clear. Acrylic colored with dyes has a good color development effect.
2. Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, and good high temperature performance.
3. Acrylic sheet has good processing performance, which can be processed by thermoforming or mechanical processing.
4. Transparent acrylic sheet has a light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if it is broken, it will not form sharp fragments like glass.
5. The abrasion resistance of acrylic sheet is close to that of aluminum, with good stability and corrosion resistance to many chemicals.
6. Acrylic sheet has good printability and sprayability, and the use of appropriate printing and spraying processes can give acrylic products an ideal surface decoration effect.
7. Flammability: It is not spontaneously combustible but is flammable, and does not have self-extinguishing property.
Therefore, acrylic is safer than glass. In terms of visual viewing, acrylic transparent swimming pools have a clearer vision. Because acrylic has excellent weather resistance, it can adapt to the weather and climate of different regions better than glass; acrylic is also more suitable for making shapes To meet the needs of more customers, the transparent swimming pool material should be acrylic instead of glass considering safety alone.
For more product information, please contact us: Acrylic glass swimming pool.