Get Your Disabled Facebook Account Recovered Within No Time
Got your Facebook account disabled due to any reason that is considered as the violation of FB policies? Well, there are many reasons that might have caused your account disabled. Here are some of the most common ones that you should know about:
- User has not used his/her real name.
- User has been posting offensive content.
- User is involved in too many groups.
- One has been sending too many messages to multiple users.
- User has been poking too many users.
- One has been sending the same message for too many times.
Moreover, read further to know about the simple method to Recover Disabled Facebook Account.
Simple Steps To Recover An Account On Facebook
- At first, head over to the preferred web browser, then navigate to the Facebook user sign in page, then enter the username and password of your account.
- Now, try to get access to your account, then you should see the Account Disabled message.
- Hereafter, follow the onscreen institutions to submit the ID proof of your account as required by Facebook.
- Finally, you should find the request form in the Additional Info section, hence, follow the onscreen steps again to raise your account recovery request.
Furthermore, if you need any assistance on how to Recover Disabled Facebook Account, then contact the tech-support services at FB, and talk to the live professionals.