It is a difficult task to handle multiple email accounts at the same time. So, if you are facing such an issue then you are on the right page as we are going to guide you about how you can forward email from AOL to Gmail. You can add an AOL email account in just a few minutes as Gmail allows adding any email address on its platform. Stay with this article and go through the steps to complete the “forward email from AOL to Gmail” process.
Steps to forwarding Email from AOL to Gmail
You can easily link your AOL email account to Gmail by following the steps mentioned below:
- First, log in to your Gmail account
- Navigate to the gear icon on the upper right corner and click on it
- Then, head to the “Account and Import” section
- Now, you will get see a “Add an Email Account” option, click on it
- Then, enter your email address in the box and click on the “Next” button
- Now, check the email server details and enter your AOL password where prompted
- If you wish to leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server to keep copies with AOL
- Now, you need to click on the “Add Account” button to finish the process
- Finally, your AOL Email address will be forwarded to Gmail
Note: After completing the above steps you will be able to send email from the Gmail platform using your AOL address. Now, you do have to go through the AOL email login process to send or receive emails. You can do it by logging in on the Gmail platform.
In short, the method to forward Email from AOL to Gmail is easy and simple. If you know the proper way then you can do it at your fingertips. This article will guide you step by step to add your AOL Email account on Gmail.