Protecting a device is not a tedious process as one can easily safeguard the device using any available and reliable antivirus software. Get Webroot SecureAnywhere on your device using the web-link http://www.webroot.com/safe and take the antivirus subscription for your system.
- Use Webroot as a Virus Protection Software
Choose a Webroot product for your device to get it protected by all means. Webroot offers several protection features for your device and identity, too, like Identity-theft protection, real-time anti-malware features, quick virus scan, etc. It offers free and paid subscription plans. If you want to check product reliability or services, then you can opt for the free version; otherwise, select the Paid one. The paid version is always recommended as it provides premium benefits to the users.
Minimum Requirements to Get Your System Protected Using Webroot
If you want to safeguard your device and data by all means, then you can take the subscription of Webroot using the official website. But before going through any of the necessary workarounds, it is mandatory to check the minimum requirements for Webroot antivirus software. You will need at least:
- 128 MB of RAM space
- 10 MB of Hard Disk Space on your device
- A compatible internet connection
- Make sure that you are using an updated edition of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- Ensure that you have an updated version of Safari 5 or later Web browser if you are using Mac
Note: If you are using Opera browser, then ensure that it is of Opera 11 version or the latest one.
Checking Antivirus Reviews
Before selecting a subscription plan, it is recommended to check the reviews of the said antivirus software. With reviews, you will know the consumer’s opinions and views on the product reliability of Webroot and its performance, including virus-scanning services.
Selecting Subscription Plan
If you want to have the Webroot as a Virus protection software on your device, then you need to select the subscription plan first as per your requirement. There are mainly two types of subscription plans available in Webroot:
For Business: This subscription plan deals with individuals or groups related to business purposes or small and medium enterprises.
For Home: This one deals with the individual who wants to have Webroot as the home-based antivirus software.
Selecting Webroot Secure Antivirus Product
Now, it’s time to select your antivirus product from a wide range of subscription packages. There are several products of Webroot. You can select any of them like:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for Mac and PC
- Webroot Internet Security Plus
- Webroot Internet Security Complete
Note: You can purchase the product using an online link (webroot.com/safe) or through a retailer like Amazon and BestBuy. You can also visit the Webroot retail store physically.
- Once you have purchased the antivirus product for your device, you can easily download, install, and activate the subscription setup.
Steps to Download and Install Webroot Antivirus Software
If you are new to Webroot and don’t know how to download and install Webroot on a device, then you need to create a SecureAnywhere antivirus account on your device using webroot.com/safe.
Once you have successfully created your account and want to download and install the product to avail antivirus security, then follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the website of SecureAnywhere using the site-link http://www.webroot.com/safe.
- Then, reach the Webroot Secure web page, where you will need to login to the account using your Sign-in password along with user ID in their respective blank spaces.
- Hit the Enter key to proceed.
- Now, you need to select the Webroot product you like to download.
- Choose device type there.
- After that, hit the “Download Now” option.
- Next, the downloading will start in a little bit of time. You need to wait for the download to complete.
- Once the downloading comes to an end, install the product using an online installation prompt.
- Use product details if asked.
- When you have successfully downloaded & installed your antivirus on your device, you need to activate the subscription for premium services. Follow the next section to know more.
Steps to Activate Webroot Antivirus software
If you like to avail premium benefits of Webroot, then you need to activate the subscription on your device. To know more about activation, then follow these steps:
- Initially, open the installed file on your device.
Note: You can also activate the product using the activation link that is http://www.webroot.com/safe.
- Now, login to the official site using account user ID and password.
- After that, choose the Webroot product you like to activate.
- An activation prompt will appear on your screen, asking you to enter the product activation code. Type the same with intense care and tap the Submit button there.
- After that, input your email address for the cross verification process.
- Next, wait for a little for the Webroot activation to complete.
- Now, you can easily avail premium services of Webroot.
Are you thinking of opting a virus protection software for your device? If your answer is Yes, then Webroot is one of the recommended options. Webroot is among the preferred brands in the world of antiviruses. It offers several antivirus featured packages like Webroot identity protection, Webroot Internet Security, and more.