A drill is a drill which is driven by an electrical motor. The invention from the electric drill is added to Arthur James Arnot as well as William Blanch Brain associated with Melbourne, Australia who patented the actual electric drill in 1889.  With 1895, the first lightweight handheld drill was designed by brothers Wilhelm & Carl Fein of Stuttgart, Germany. In 1917 the initial trigger-switch, pistol-grip portable punch was patented by Black & Decker
Yongkang Xiaocheng Electric Appliance Co.,Ltd. is really a manufacturer of electric electrical power tools with well-equipped screening equipment and strong techie force. With a a wide variety, good quality, reasonable selling prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively utilized in industrial building
and some other industries. Our products are more popular and trusted by users and may meet continuously developing global financial and social needs.
We welcome new along with old customers from almost all walks of life to contact us for future organization relationships and achieving shared success!
Part of the brilliant XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of job application
Two speed settings, shifting speed and reverse switch for maximum control
Guarantee - 12 months
Used primarily for boring holes in the majority of materials, the electric drill can even be used for a selection of other tasks, facilitated by loads of accessories and attachments. These include sanding, screwdriving, grinding, and mixing paint to name but a few.
Fully automatic and CNC tube bending machine
* Built with 4 servo motor programmable axis
* Eating: servo motor drive; Rotation: servo motor drive
* Twisting: hydraulic and encoder command; Servomotor with reducer.
* Imported hydraulic system and PLC(standard) system or IPC(optional).
* Programmed lubrication system for shifting areas.
* Self-diagnostic system, detecting the error right away.
* Multiple groups pipe-bending info storage.
* Electric cabinet cooling fan and the hydraulic cooling system ensure the gear long-time work stably underneath the high temperature.
* Touch screen as well as human/machine interface control provide easy to use operations.