What are the steps involved in canceling the flight ticket on Turkish Airlines?
The passengers are generally worried about the charges of cancelation when they are stuck in some unavoidable circumstances, and they have to cancel their flight tickets. Well, talking about the Turkish airlines, the airline provides the chance to the passengers to cancel their ticket online, and they can do this by following the process of “Manage Booking.”
The process of canceling the flight on Turkish Airlines:
- Launch your web browser and go to the official website of Turkish airlines.
- A box will be displayed on the home page. In the middle of the box, you will have to click on the “Check-in/Manage booking” option.
- You will have to fill in the information like the Ticket number or reservation code and your passengers’ surname.
- After that, you will have to click on the Search icon. You will see the list of the itineraries that you have booked with Turkish Airlines. You can choose the itinerary in which you want to make the changes.
- As you want to cancel the Turkish Airlines, you need to click on the “Cancel flight” option. After that, you will have to fill in the reason for the cancelation of the flight ticket on Turkish Airlines.
- You will now require to pay the cancelation charges if you are canceling the flight after 24 hours of the flight booking. If not, then the cancelation in Turkish Airlines is free.
- At last, you will receive the confirmation email related to the changes you have made in your itinerary.
You can call on the Turkish Airlines reservations number to learn more about the cancelation process. The executives of the customer support team will provide you a helping hand to understand the process in detail. They are available 24*7 to cater to your needs and requirements. So, you are free to call them anytime.