How do I get my Apple account back?
Are you facing login issues with your Apple account? If yes, then no need to fret as here you will get the exact information on the same. Apple account is a prominent user account that has several online services and products for its users and along with that it keeps your account safe and secure. To avail all the services and features of the account, you have to create an account on apple. In spite of having interactive and secured services, there are a lot many glitches faced by the users but it can be resolved with the help of Apple Account Recovery which is mentioned below.
- All you need to do to recover the Apple account is open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, you have to pick up the iCloud option.
- After that, you need to enter the Apple ID and click on the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” option.
- Besides this, you are required to pick up the email address as a recovery option in order to recover your Apple account.
- Moreover, you will open the inbox of your email account to get a password reset link.
- Tap the password reset link and you will be redirected to the Apple account password reset page.
- After that, you will see the option to create a new password, you need to enter the password two times and confirm the password.
- Once you are done with all the above-given steps, you are required to click on the Reset Password option.
In this way, one can easily perform the Apple account recovery in a secure manner. But in case you have any kind of problem or require assistance, then you can contact the customer support team for reliable and quick assistance. Additionally, you can also visit the service desk to sort out all your issues in a quick span of time.