The report "Cleanroom Technologies market size by Product (Equipment - Fan Filter, HVAC, Vacuum Systems; Consumable - Safety, Disinfectants), Type (Standard Modular (Hardwall, Softwall), Mobile), End User (Pharma, Biotech, MedTech, Hospitals) - Global Forecast to 2028", is projected to reach USD 8.2 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=263122482
In the healthcare sector, globally, many government regulations are focusing on the safety of patients. Adhering to the stringent regulations in healthcare is imperative to ensure patient safety. In this regard, healthcare regulatory bodies across the globe are demanding the development of high-quality products. This demand for high-quality products from regulatory organizations is pressuring healthcare product manufacturers to keep their products from contamination. Furthermore, regulatory organizations are demanding the use of cleanrooms for manufacturing healthcare products to ensure product safety. The increasing focus of regulatory organizations on product safety can be attributed to the growing incidence of adverse drug reactions.
The cleanroom classification influences the required amount of enclosed rooms. For instance, entry into an ISO 8 cleanroom can be directly from an uncontrolled environment. On the other hand, entering an ISO 6 environment requires at least one airlock. This adds wall partitions, doors, and ceilings, increasing the cost. Moreover, efficient working and quality of operations in cleanrooms demand a variety of consumables, such as cleaning products and safety products for working personnel. In the healthcare industry, these consumables need to be of a specified grade, which further adds to the cost of operating a cleanroom. The price of cleanrooms changes with different requirements.
Emerging Asian and Latin American markets are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for players operating in the cleanroom technologies market, primarily due to the presence of less-stringent regulatory policies, an increasing number of pharmaceutical companies, availability of a skilled workforce, government initiatives to boost local manufacturing, and lower cost of clinical trials in these countries. Biomedical research is considered an economic growth area in the Asia Pacific, and governments provide financial support in this domain. For example, China and Singapore have some of the largest government-funded life science research parks and incubators in the Asia Pacific.
Some of the prominent players operating in the cleanroom technologies market include Dynarex Corporation (US), Colandis GMBH (Germany), ABN Cleanroom Technology (Belgium), Clean Rooms International, Inc. (US), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US), Illinois Tool Works, Inc. (US), Azbil Corporation (Japan), Bouygues Group (France), Dupont De Nemours, Inc. (US), Ardmac (Ireland), Clean Air Products (US), Labconco Corporation (US), Terra Universal, Inc. (US), Airtech Japan, Ltd. (Japan), Taikisha Ltd. (Japan), Angstrom Technology (US), Octanorm-Vertriebs-GMBH (Germany), Clean Air Technology, Inc.(US), Weiss Technik (Germany), Atlas Environments, Ltd. (UK) Exyte AG (Germany), Parteco SRL (Italy), Berkshire Corporation (US), Airplan (Spain), Camfil (Sweden).
Recent Developments of Cleanroom Technologies Industry
- In 2023, ABN Cleanroom Technology launched the first ready-to-use low dewpoint cleanroom solution in Europe.
- In 2022, Bouygues Energies & Services, a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, has successfully installed a cutting-edge manufacturing cleanroom facility to Novanta (US) in Taunton.
- In 2022, ABN Cleanroom Technology launched the first off-the shelf cleanroom solution, INTEGRA that can reach cleanliness classifications up to ISO Class 4 and cGMP grade B.
- In 2022, Clean Rooms International launched Flow-Thru Light Troffer suitable for Class 10 – Class 100,000 environments for for cleanroom, pharmaceutical, laboratory, hospital, and other environments.
- In 2021, Exyte Group and Wynnchurch Capital reached an agreement for the acquisition of the Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) by Exyte. CPS is a group of manufacturing and design companies with USD 150 million in annual sales in 2020. The acquisition will allow the company to further enhance its services to existing and new customers in semiconductor, biopharma, and life sciences businesses.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the market growth
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of the market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Explore the Full Report with Charts, Table of Contents, and List of Figures:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/cleanroom-technology-market-263122482.html
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines — TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies -helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, and facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
To find out more, visit www.MarketsandMarkets™.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062