Kraft paper, used as a packaging material, has high strength and is usually yellowish brown. Semi-bleached or fully bleached kraft pulp is light brown, cream or white. Quantitative 80～120g/m2. The fracture length is generally above 6000m. The tear strength, rupture work and dynamic strength are high. Mostly roll paper, but also flat paper. Using kraft softwood pulp as raw material, it is made by beating on a Fourdrinier paper machine. It can be used as cement bag paper, envelope paper, glue seal paper, asphalt paper, cable protection paper, insulation paper, etc.
Kraft paper features:
1. Kraft paper is tough and water-resistant packaging paper, using imported bamboo pulp and wood pulp to finely process single-sided light and double-sided light with stripes.
2. Main features: strong tensile strength; uniform smoothness; strong vertical and horizontal tensile strength; smooth surface; high wood pulp and bamboo pulp content.
3. It is brown and widely used; the quantitative range is 40 g/m2 to 150 g/m2
4. Used to make paper bags, envelopes, record sleeves, dossier sandpaper, etc.; the first choice for paper dealers, packaging materials and stationery wholesale.
5. Color: white coloring, natural color packaging: roll paper and flat paper.
6. Description: The quality is reliable and the price is reasonable and the stable supply is guaranteed.
For more information, please click here: kraft paper hardcover notebook.