The global electric vehicle motor market is worth US$ 8.68 Billion as of now and expected to reach US$ 18.09 Billion by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2022 and 2032.
Due to stringent government laws regarding carbon emissions, electric vehicles are being requested more and more frequently. According to the European Climate Foundation, the number of people employed will reach 850K by 2030 as the use of electric vehicles increases. Therefore, the market for electric vehicle motors will undoubtedly reach a new "High" throughout the projection period as high-performance motors are widely adopted in electric vehicles.
The market will undoubtedly be constrained going forward due to high maintenance expenses and greater startup prices associated with electric motors.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Even though there are challenges, electric vehicles are beneficial in the long run. Electric vehicles are a good choice because renewable energy sources are becoming less abundant. The market for electric vehicle motors is a related market to the industry for electric automobiles. The market for electric vehicle motors is anticipated to increase unabatedly in the years to come due to the enormous demand for electric automobiles. In its most recent market report, "Electric Vehicle Motor Market," Future Market Insights etched these results with future views.
Key Takeaways from Electric Vehicle Motor Market
- North America holds the largest market share with the US alone contributing for more than 90%. This data, however, pertains to the year 2021. It could lose 162 BPS points by the year 2032, which would take its share to 89.7%.
- Europe is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.1% in electric vehicle motor market in the forecast period with Germany expected to witness growth 6 times in 2032 to the year 2022. Luxury electric vehicles are expected to rule the roost.
- Coming to the Asia-Pacific, China is expected to create a lucrative opportunity worth US$ 86.5 Bn between 2022 and 2032. The government has also started giving subsidies to facilitate the proliferation of electric vehicles.
- AC motors holds the largest market share and the status quo will continue even in the forecast period due to stronger grip provided on the bumpy routes.
“With environmentally-friendliness being the top priority, the electric vehicle motor market is bound to grow at an astounding rate in the forecast period”, says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
For More Information Click Here:
- Mabuchi Motors, in June 2021, declared finishing 100% acquisition of Electromag SA for CHF 0.1 Mn or US$ 0.11 Mn.
- Wolong Electric, in March 2020, did acquire small industrial motors’ business of GE for US$ 160 Mn with the objective of helping it to obtain a significant position in the market.
- Nidec Corporation, in February 2020, tabled 2 novel traction motor systems; viz 50 kW Ni50Ex and 200 kW Ni200Ex based on original 150 kW E-Axle (100% integrated traction motor system encompassed with a reduction gearbox, an electric motor, and an inverter).
- WEG, in October 2019, installed LV electric motor plant in Hosur (India). This new-fangled 13K square meter facility holds the capability of manufacturing 250K electric motors/year.
- Allied Motion Technologies, in May 2019, came up with EnduraMax 75i Series, brushless DC motor comprising an all-digital integrated drive. The application areas include AGV vehicle traction/steering, rotary/linear actuators, medical patient-handling equipment, mobile HVAC blowers, pumps, and material handling systems.
- ABB, in March 2019, floored stainless steel motors to address food and beverage plants. This motor is capable of forbearing high pressure spray with complete compatibility with the high standards.
- TECO Westinghouse (Canada), in January 2018, announced entering into new distribution partnership with Westech Industrial for gaining access to uncharted and new markets all over Canada.