Needless to say that Square Cash App is the most convenient way to send and receive money to and from contacts. Also, it comes with some added features such as the easiest and fastest way to buy and sell Bitcoin and Stocks. But, have you ever wondered- What happens when any payment fails on Cash App? Will you get a refund from Cash App if you scammed on Cash App? As such situations are unpredictable and may occur to anyone, so Cash App has put in place the dispute process. The Cash App dispute process, as the name suggests, is a simple way to escalate any Cash App problem and get it fixed at the earliest. So, the million-dollar question is how to do a Cash app dispute for payment failure and refund? The fact is it comes easy when it comes to disputing a payment on Cash App. These are the steps to follow to do a Cash App dispute for payment and pending refund.
- Navigate to the Cash App on your phone.
- From the top right corner, tap the round shaped icon which is actually a profile tab.
- Now move all the way down and reach to the bottom level.
- At the far bottom level, you will find the Cash Support option; tap it.
- On the screen, select "Something Else" as a reason for contacting Cash App support.
- Right here you need to describe the issue that you are facing.
- Finally, tap the contact Cash Support.
- Now wait for 2-3 working days to hear back the solution from Cash App customer service