How to properly configure a Canon Pixma Mg 2522 without a CD. The device can communicate with the Pixma mg 2522 through WiFi. You can connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS button or the computer's settings, depending on your preferences. Do you need Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup help?
Guide To Setup the Canon Pixma mg2522
The mg 2522 printer features fewer wires and a cleaner environment than previous printers. Wi-Fi has various advantages, including the ability to print from a range of devices. It is no longer necessary to use a computer. This opens up a host of new possibilities. It is entirely up to you to select the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup method.
WiFi Protected Setup is used to connect (WPS). This connection type makes gaining network access without a password simple. A PIN may be required depending on how the router was previously configured; however, in other circumstances, no PIN is required and the process is completed immediately. We'll need the following to connect a printer to Wi-Fi using WPS:
- A WPS-capable wireless printer.
- A product that includes a WPS button.
- On a wireless network, using a WPA or WPA2 password.
To connect printers using this method, all you need is the printer and an active Wi-Fi network; no computer is required. The printer's WPS button must be held down until it blinks. This button is represented by an antenna and curving signals on either side. If the printer does not have this button, we must enter the wifi or network configuration to get the WPS option. After that, we'll press the "Start" button.
How to setup the MG2522 Wireless printer on a Mac
Here are some simple ways to connect a MAC device to a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:
- Connect the MAC computer to the printer's Wi-Fi network first.
- First, as indicated in the blog's opening paragraph, connect your Canon Pixma Mg 2522 to a Wi-Fi network.
- Start a browser and enter "canon.com/ijsetup" into the Address bar.
- Following the completion of the download, users should follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose "System and Preferences" from the "Apple" menu.
- Choose "Printer and Scanner" and then hit the plus sign.
- Following that, a list of associated printers will show. Choose the Canon Pixma MG2522 and then click the "Add" button.
- When all of the operations are done, the printer is successfully linked to the MAC device.
By following the procedures and instructions explained above, users can effortlessly connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows or Mac PCs.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup