How to set up a Canon Pixma Mg 2522 the best manner possible without a CD. Using WiFi, the device may connect to the Pixma mg 2522. The WPS button and the computer's settings are the two options for connecting a Canon printer to Wi-Fi, depending on preferences. Do you want assistance with Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup?
How to wirelessly setup the Canon Pixma mg2522
A plus of the mg 2522 printer is that it has less wires and a cleaner environment than printers from a few years ago. Wi-Fi provides various benefits and allows printing from a range of devices. You're not required to use a computer anymore. This opens up a tonne of new possibilities. The Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup method is up to you.
It utilises a WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) connection. This connection type makes it simple to access the network without a password. A PIN could be necessary depending on how the router was previously configured, while there are some situations when no PIN is necessary and the transaction is handled automatically. In order to connect a printer to Wi-Fi using WPS, we need the following:
- A wireless and WPS capable printer.
- An item with a WPS button.
- Using a wireless network with a WPA or WPA2 password.
To connect printers using this technique, all you need is the printer and a live Wi-Fi network; a computer is not necessary. It is necessary to hold down the WPS button on the printer until it blinks. This button is symbolised by an antenna and curved signals on either side. If this button is absent from the printer, we must enter the wireless or network setup to access the WPS option. We'll then click "Start."
How to setup the MG2522 Wireless printer on a Mac
The following is a list of quick ways to connect a MAC device to a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:
- Start by turning on the MAC computer and the printer's Wi-Fi network.
- Following that, go as instructed in the blog's introductory paragraph to connect your Canon Pixma Mg 2522 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now open a browser and put "canon.com/ijsetup" into the Address box.
- Users are recommended to follow the on-screen directions after the download is complete.
- Choose "System and Preference" from the "Apple" menu after that.
- After choosing "Printer and Scanner," click the plus symbol.
- The connected printers list will then appear. At this stage, users must choose the Canon Pixma MG2522 and click the "Add" button.
- After completing all the steps, the printer is successfully connected to the MAC device.
By following the above steps and instructions, users may effortlessly connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows or Mac PCs.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup