For the security of the user's accounts, cash app works with a PIN,.
By generating a Cash App PIN you can keep your account extra protected.
In a Cash App PIN, you can choose to either scan your fingerprint or enter a PIN before you send money to others. You can turn on this setting in the Cash App "Privacy and Security" section of your account.
However, it goes without saying that if you opt to use a PIN, there is some chance that you will have to change it someday if it ever becomes compromised or you forget it. It is quite common to forget a PIN number. And without a Cash App PIN, you will not be able to transfer money or make a purchase. If you have stuck with such an unwanted situation there is no need to worry because reset a cash app pin is so easy as a piece of cake.
Fortunately, Cash App allows users to change Cash App PIN using mobile.
Following are the steps you need to take to reset the Cash App limit:
- Open the Cash App and click on the Profile icon
- Then select the “Privacy and Security” option
- And click on the "Change Cash App PIN”
- You can reset the PIN by selecting the Forgot Cash App PIN
- Once you do it you will receive an OPT on the registered mobile number or email ID
- After this enter, the verification code to reset the PIN
- Finally, enter your new PIN, you need to enter it twice