Scrum PSM-I Test Free Experts conducted detailed analysis of important test sites according to the examination outline, and made appropriate omissions for unimportant test sites, If you have any questions during the process of using the Scrum PSM-I learning materials, pose it at any time and we will solve them with patience and enthusiastic service, Scrum PSM-I Test Free You may be old but the spirit of endless learning won't be old.
This must always be the case, It is convenient for you to contact us by email or directly chat with our live support about PSM-I study material, Generally, these cognitive biases are very useful.
Companies are actively reworking their programs to make them Vista compatible, Test PSM-I Free primarily to be compatible with the new security system, Judgment of ideology, status, morals, role models, despicables, etc.
Experts conducted detailed analysis of important test sites https://www.lead1pass.com/Scrum/PSM-I-practice-exam-dumps.html according to the examination outline, and made appropriate omissions for unimportant test sites, If you haveany questions during the process of using the Scrum PSM-I learning materials, pose it at any time and we will solve them with patience and enthusiastic service.
You may be old but the spirit of endless learning won't PSM-I Certification Practice be old, This will help the IT personnel to become expert at probing bugs which is very essential for them.
Trustable PSM-I Test Free - Find Shortcut to Pass PSM-I Exam
Besides, with the data collected form our consumers PSM-I Free Dump Download who bought our Professional Scrum Master useful study files before, the passing rate has upto 95 to 100 percent, PSM-I study materials provide 365 days of free updates, you do not have to worry about what you missed.
This is not only because our PSM-I practical materials are affordable, but more importantly, our PSM-I useful test files are carefully crafted after years of hard work and the quality is trustworthy.
By virtue of the help from professional experts, who are conversant Latest PSM-I Exam Test with the regular exam questions of our latest real dumps, First of all, the knowledge is compiled by our excellent workers.
So once you have bought our products, we will send you the new updates for Test PSM-I Free entirely one year freely, It is well known that Adobe Professional Scrum Master certification training is experiencing a great demand in IT industry area.
This means that unlike other products, the end of your payment means the end of the entire transaction our PSM-I learning materials will provide you with perfect services until you have successfully passed the PSM-I exam.
Free PDF Quiz Scrum - PSM-I Fantastic Test Free
NEW QUESTION 41
Why should the Product Owner be present at the Daily Scrum? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. He/She doesn't need to be there.
- B. To participate as a Scrum Team member.
- C. To represent the stakeholder's point of view.
- D. To hear about impediments in functionality.
NEW QUESTION 42
Marian is the Product Owner envisioning a project for a new release of her product. She made a projection of a release date based upon a sustained velocity of 17 completed units of work per Sprint. Over the first 3 Sprints, the average velocity was 13 for work that the Development Team estimated as 90% done. The Development Teams, feeling the need to meet the plan, figured that a velocity of 17 was within their reach.
A good way to continue is:
- A. The Development Team should remind Marian to find funding for enough Release Sprints in which the remaining work can be done.
- B. The Development Team makes sure that all of the selected scope per Sprint is as "Done" as possible.
The undone work is estimated and added to the Sprint Backlog of the next Sprint, so it doesn't mess up the Product Backlog.
- C. Add enough people to the Development Team for the deadline to be made.
- D. The opportunity to inspect and adapt is lost. Opaqueness has replaced transparency. Predictability has dropped below zero. The produced software is not usable. As the rules of Scrum have not been respected, it is the Scrum Master's duty to assess whether repair is possible, or a restart with a more reliable team. If not, the Scrum Master should cancel the project.
NEW QUESTION 43
A Scrum Master is introducing Scrum to a new Development Team. The Development Team gas decided that a Sprint Retrospective is unnecessary. What action should the Scrum Master take?
- A. Call a meeting between the Development Team and senior management.
- B. Comply with the decision of the self-organizing team.
- C. Consult with the Product Owner to see how he/she feels about the situation.
- D. Begin facilitating productive and useful Sprint Retrospectives.
NEW QUESTION 44
Where are two good ways for the Development Team to make non-functional requirements visible? (Choose two.)
- A. Run the integration and regression tests before the end of the Sprint, and capture the open work for the Sprint Backlog of the next Sprint.
- B. Put them on aseparate list on the Scrum board, available for all to see.
- C. Run the integration and regression tests before the end of the Sprint, and capture the open work forthe Sprint Backlog of the next Sprint.
- D. Add them to the Product Backlog and keep the Product Owner posted on the expected effort.
- E. Add them to the definition of "Done" so the work is taken care of every Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 45
At the end of a Sprint Product Backlog item worked on during the Sprint does not meet the definition of "Done".
What two things should happen with the undone Product Backlog item? (Choose two.)
- A. If the stakeholders agree, the Product Owner can accept it and release it to the users.
- B. Put it on the Product Backlog for the Product Owner to decide what to do with it.
- C. Do not include the item in the Increment this Sprint.
- D. Review the item, add the "Done" part of the estimate to the velocity and create a Story for the remaining work.
NEW QUESTION 46