Chromatography Columns Market Overview
It is anticipated that the Chromatography Columns Market will be thriving at a stunning pace, on account of the dramatic rise in exhaustive research and development activities in the analytical departments related to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector. Other factors include the surge in alliances between major research institutes, beverage and food & drug development firms.
Market Research Future (MRFR) projects the chromatography columns market to cross close to USD 16,320 million by 2027. MRFR also reveals in the extensive study that the global market size would continue to grow steadily at a decent rate of around 5.8% between 2020 and 2027.
The chromatography columns market shall also receive a substantial boost from the rapidly soaring demand for a variety of biopharmaceutical products like monoclonal antibodies & vaccines, GDP and GMP certifications for pharmaceutical excipients, and drug discovery applications. Increasing spending on novel molecules within the nutraceuticals space, and the rampant need for products and devices with international quality standards would further enhance the market share in the following years.
Request Free Sample Copy at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10666
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Daicel Corporation (Japan), Shimadzu Corporation (Kyoto), Merck KGaA (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Biotage (Sweden), Waters (US), KNAUER WissenschaftlicheGeräte GmbH (Germany), PerkinElmer Inc. (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US) are the biggest chromatography column developers outline in the MRFR review study.
Phenomenex Inc., a leading research company and manufacturer of innovative technologies for separation sciences, has introduced NEW Biozen SEC Size Exclusion Chromatography Columns. This would be the latest addition to its Biozen range of biological workflow devices for the review of biosimilars, monoclonal antibodies, and other biomolecules. The Biozen SEC (size exclusion chromatography) columns comprise low pore volume silica combine with the hydrophilic diol-type bonded surface chemistry that inhibits the silica surface’s interaction with the protein samples.
Chromatography Columns Market Segmentation
- The market for chromatography columns has been considered for column type, chromatography type, application, as well as end user.
- Depending on column type, the market caters to pre-packed chromatography columns, automated chromatography columns, and normal phase chromatography columns. The pre-packed chromatography columns category is on track to attain the top position, in view of this type’s huge demand on accounts of its easy to use and time-saving properties.
- With respect to chromatography type, the key segments can be affinity chromatography, ion-exchange chromatography, size exclusion chromatography, gas chromatography, and more.
- Major applications listed in the research report are sample preparation, anion and cation exchange, protein purification, desalting, and resin screening.
- The end users profiled in the study are food & beverage manufacturers, pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, research institutes, and others. In 2020, the lea was taken by pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, thanks to the extensive deployment of chromatography columns to conduct vigorous R&D activities. Also, massive spending by pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms to create new therapeutics, will also elevate the segment’s position in the years ahead.
Chromatography Columns Market Regional Analysis
North America, with the biggest portion of the global market, has attained the highest position as a result of the presence of well-known chromatography column developers such as Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US). Sizeable R&D spending and the fact that majority of the manufacturers are focused on launching new products and solutions with better quality and features, to gain a higher presence in the region facilitates business growth as well. To illustrate, in February 2021, Waters (US) introduced a next-generation liquid chromatography solution known as Waters ACQUITY PREMIER Solution along with MaxPeakHigh-Performance Surface (HPS) technology, to accelerate its scientific research and development efforts.
The chromatography columns market size in Europe is expected to be fostered by the vast pool of renowned players such as Biotage (Sweden), KNAUER WissenschaftlicheGeräte GmbH (Germany), and Merck KGaA (Germany). These companies emphasize on manufacturing new and highly advanced products, while also seeking product approval from regulatory entities to elevate their presence in the region, a factor that should benefit the market in the following years.
Rapidly emerging countries such as India and Japan in APAC have well-established healthcare infrastructure that is steadily improving, backed by government support. Presence of several affluent developers in the region such as Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), and Daicel Corporation (Japan), will also favor the chromatography columns market in the future.
Chromatography Columns Market Players
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (US)
- Daicel Corporation (Japan)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
- PerkinElmer Inc. (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US)
- Biotage (Sweden)
- Waters (US)
- KNAUER WissenschaftlicheGeräte GmbH (Germany)
- Tosoh Corporation (Japan)
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/chromatography-columns-market-10666
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071