Cell Line Development Market Overview
Several biopharma vendors make extensive use of cells, which work as expression hosts for the production of recombinant monoclonal antibodies. The mounting need for monoclonal antibodies and effective cancer therapeutics, along with the emergence and use of cutting-edge techniques for novel cell line production has resulted in considerable revenue generation in recent years. Moreover, surging focus on developing biosimilars due to patent expiry of established therapeutics and recombinant proteins will further push the market demand.
Disconcerting rise in chronic diseases across the world has fostered the need for efficient and innovative treatment solutions, leading to significant requirement for biosimilars, vaccines, proteins, and novel drugs. This is touted to create favorable avenues for the global market, in terms of revenues over the ensuing years. Several risks associated with Cell Line Development Market , such as random alternations, contamination, and misidentification, can act as growth impediments for the global market in subsequent years.
On the bright side, the mounting utilization of regenerative medicine, surge in healthcare expenditure, and substantial investments in the biotechnology industry should also benefit the global market in the next few years. Within the biotechnology sector, drug discovery, gene therapy, and cell culture are some of the major applications of cell line development and will be responsible for strong product demand in the following years.
Request Free Sample Copy at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/9131
Cell Line Development Market Segmentation
- Type, product, source, and application have been covered in the report as major segments, to present a detailed outline of the cell line development industry.
- Different types of cell lines are Primary cell, Hybridoma Cell Line, Continuous Cell Line, and Recombinant Cell Line. Primary cell line is on track to be the fastest-progressing segment over the years ahead, considering its rising applications in cell metabolism, cell morphology, and genetics.
- Products considered are Media and Reagents as well as Equipment. Media and reagents category has taken the leading place in the market, in view of the surging adoption of these products for cell line development.
- Source-based market segments include Mammalian cells, non-Mammalian cells and others. Mammalian cells could be the leading segment between 2020 and 2027, in view of their rising usage in the production of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs).
- Major applications covered in the MRFR study are Tissue Engineering, Drug Discovery, Bioproduction, and more. The leading spot belongs to the bioproduction segment, on account of cell lines’ rising use in bioproduction, accelerated number of antibiotics, along with vaccine production.
Cell Line Development Market Regional Analysis
The biggest gainer out of all the regions is North America, wherein the cell line development market is thriving backed by the mounting need for effective therapeutics to detect cancer as well as auto immune disorders. Escalating use of modern techniques for bioproduction also add to the market worth in the region. Widely known vendors based in the region are focused on product innovations and also enter into partnerships and collaborations to up their business prospects. Some of these companies are Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), and American Type Culture Collection (ATCC), to name a few.l
Cell Line Development Market Players
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) (US)
- Lonza Group AG (Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (US)
- Selexis SA (Switzerland)
- Promega Corporation (US)
- Corning Inc. (US)
- WuXiAppTec Inc. (China)
- Sartorious AG (Germany)
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cell-line-development-market-9131
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071