The Remote Desktop Software Market is currently valued at US$ 2.31 Bn in 2022 and US$ 5.9 Bn in the year 2030, likely to surge at a vigorous 12.4% CAGR during the assessment period 2022 – 2030. The report attributes the growth of the market to continual demand in IT and telecommunication sectors, coupled with the penetration of the internet and computers into the manufacturing and healthcare sectors at a healthy pace. Similarly, the advent of cloud computing technologies has also been identified as a crucial growth attribute.
Furthermore, the report opines that the COVID-19 pandemic will catalyze the demand for remote desktop software as organizations across the world adopt remote working cultures and seek solutions that aid in keeping their day-to-day operations intact. This is expected to give a major boost to the remote desktop software market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report @
- Adoption of remote desktop software solutions will remain concentrated across small & medium enterprises, which account for nearly 3/5th of market value.
- Cloud-based remote desktop software remains the most popular deployment type, capturing more than 2/5th of global value.
- Based on end-use, the IT & telecommunication sector will hold over 30% of market value, owing to high reliance on computers.
- South Asia & Pacific will reign supremacy over the regional landscape, backed by the presence of a flourishing IT sector that offers support services to IT firms worldwide.
- North America and Europe and will cumulatively account for nearly 2/5th of market value.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has positively influenced the growth trajectory of the remote desktop software market, creating a significant upsurge in the demand for these solutions. In the first quarter of 2020, numerous organizations across the world have adopted remote working models to ensure their operations remain unhindered.
On this premise, the demand for remote desktop software has witnessed an uptick as it aids in support services by eliminating the need for in-person examination in times of social distancing. Furthermore, as the work-from-home model has emerged as a new normal, the demand for remote desktop software will persist high for the years to come.
Who is Winning?
Players in the remote desktop software market are directing their efforts to launch innovative services with advanced features such as two-way communication, screen recording, high safety, etc. Launching software for multiple operating systems and offering effective customer support have also been identified as key growth strategies. On these lines:
- In April 2020, HP Enterprises announced a high-performing virtual desktop infrastructure designed to bolster remote working.
- In August 2018, Microsoft announced the launch of its mobile app that enables users to access computer using mobile devices
FMI’s report includes profiles of some of the most prominent names in the market including ConnectWise, Microsoft, TeamViewer, Splashtop Inc., AnyDesk, Zoho Assist, RealVNC Limited, BeyondTrust Corporation, LogMeIn, Inc., Techinline, Goverlan, Inc., and ISL Online, among others.
Get More Information on this Report @
Remote Desktop Software Industry Survey
Remote Desktop Software Market by Deployment Type:
- On-premise Remote Desktop Software Solutions
- Cloud Remote Desktop Software Solutions
- Web-based Remote Desktop Software Solutions
Remote Desktop Software Market by Enterprise Size:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Remote Desktop Software Market by End Use:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
Remote Desktop Software Market by Region:
- North America Remote Desktop Software Market
- Latin America Remote Desktop Software Market
- Europe Remote Desktop Software Market
- East Asia Remote Desktop Software Market
- South Asia & Pacific Remote Desktop Software Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Remote Desktop Software Market