Laser Piles Treatment in Undri, Pune
Piles are a common problem in our society. Most people (More than 70%) are facing piles of problems in their life and Searching for Piles Treatment in Pune. In Maharashtra State (Pune and other areas) all people love spicy foods, Non-Vegs foods, and late-night foods these are the main reasons piles, fistula, and other digestive diseases problems most found in the Pune areas.
Dr. Narendra Chopde is one of the best Laser Piles Specialists in Undri, Pune has guides/Aware society about piles and their treatment procedures. On this Page, Dr. Narendra Chopde explains the basic concepts of Piles and what treatment options are available for piles treatment in Pune. Dr. Narendra Chopde is the Director & Head consultant of Piles Treatment at Precision Plus Hospital Undri, Pune.
What are Piles?
Hemorrhoids are also known as piles. They occur when blood vessels around the anus and rectum swell up and enlarge, creating a hanging lump that can protrude from the anus. This lump may need to be pushed back in after going to the toilet. Hemorrhoids may be located inside the rectum (internal hemorrhoids), or they may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
How are Piles graded?
- Grade 1: The Piles bleed but do not prolapse;
- Grade 2: The Piles prolapse through the anus on straining but reduce spontaneously.
- Grade 3: The Piles prolapse through the anus on straining or exertion and require manual replacement into the anal canal;
- Grade 4: The anal cushions are constantly prolapsed.
- This classification is therefore a clinical classification based on the actual symptoms rather than the size or appearance of Piles.
Symptoms of Piles include:
The most common symptoms of the piles are
- Itchiness around your anus (the opening at the end of the digestive system where solid waste leaves the body)
- Discomfort around your anus, such as feeling sore or it being visibly red
- Excessive straining when passing a stool
- Bleeding after you have passed a stool (this will be bright red blood)
- Discharge of mucus present after passing a stool
- Pain while passing a stool
- Feel like your bowels are still full and need emptying.
If you notice the above symptoms then you must consult with the best piles specialist doctor in Undri, Pune.
What are the Causes:
Piles are usually caused due to acute pressure on the veins in the anal region. Also, some other causes include
- Acute Constipation or diarrhea: This can lead to excessive straining, thus increasing pressure in the veins of the anal canal.
- Pregnancy: Haemorrhoids usually occur in the last 6 months, due to increased pressure on the veins in the pelvic area. During labor, the hemorrhoids can get worse.
- Aging: The tissue may get weak as we age.
- Anal intercourse
Piles Treatment in Undri, Pune:
Dr. Narendra Chopde at Precision Plus hospital treats piles depending on the patient’s symptoms and grade of Piles. He generally suggests patients Treatment for piles
- Grade I Piles Treatment: piles usually can get better by using non-invasive treatments such as creams and dietary changes.
- Grade II to IV Piles Treatment: normally requires a surgical procedure to be solved.
However, advancements in Piles treatments over the past decade now mean faster and more effective relief from hemorrhoids is available. Dr. Narendra Chopde will be able to discuss the options with you.
LASER Piles Treatment in Undri, Pune:
Laser surgery for piles is one of the most common and modern treatments for piles in Undri, Pune that has been creating a significant impression lately. It is considered the best treatment when the patient is suffering severely and the pain is tormenting. There are many options to get rid of painful piles. Surgery is the most effective one, especially when someone has reached an advanced stage. If you are not getting relief from the conservative treatment options, you can consider getting laser treatment for piles. Dr. Narendra Chopde performs Laser treatment for Piles, fistula, and Fissures.
Why Piles LASER Treatment in Undri, Pune?
Dr. Narendra Chopde is one of the Advanced Laparoscopic surgeons in Undri, Pune. He has more than 15 yrs of experience in treating various grades of piles and complex piles Surgery. Piles Laser treatment has many benefits which include:
- Less Painful and Much Safer
- Less Bleeding
- Quick Discharge
- Quick Healing
- Easy to Conduct
Why Dr. Narendra Chopde For Piles Treatment in Undri, Pune?
- Expert Piles Specialist: Dr. Narendra Chopde is one of the Advanced Laparoscopic surgeons in Undri, Pune. He has more than 15 yrs of experience in treating various grades of piles and complex piles Surgery
- Advanced Piles Treatment: Dr. Narendra Chopde at Precision Plus hospital Pune Provides advanced treatment for piles, fistula, and fissures in Pune.
- Piles Specialized Care Team: Precision Hospital is dealing with many patients with piles and fistula problems. Dr. Narendra Chopde and his team are qualified laparoscopic surgeons, GI surgeons and Oncosurgeon, Physicians, and nurses to treat Different types of piles.
- Affordable Cost: The cost of the pile’s treatment at Precision Plus hospital Undri, Pune is comparatively very low.
- State of Art of Equipment: Precision Hospital is Equipped with advanced state of the art of equipment that focuses to satisfy patients with our treatment and clinic environment.
Request an Appointment:
Dr. Narendra Chopde at Precision Plus Hospital provides the best treatment for Piles, fissures, and fistula in Undri, Pune. For more information about our comprehensive treatment options, or to request an appointment with the best Piles Specialist in Pune call +91-95187 95469 or Click on Book Appointment for online booking with your near hospital.