The global Stroke Rehabilitation Market is likely to jump the innovation gun by reaching US$ 679.6 Mn by the year 2032. The CAGR would be 9%. With mental health being the prerogative, there is telepsychiatry in place. It has been a proven fact that physical ailments would get cured speedily if the psyche is in place. With geographical barriers getting transcended, telepsychiatry would be an indispensable part of the healthcare vertical. This would be the fact about the healthcare vertical in the future.
Researchers are exploring recovery and rehabilitation treatments, which can have a time window of days, weeks, or months after a stroke, in parallel with efforts to improve acute stroke therapy. Therapies aimed at maximizing function in brain areas that survive a stroke or compensatory techniques to increase overall function are utilized to attain this goal.
With recorded sales of US$ 266.4 Mn in 2021, the global stroke rehabilitation market is predicted to experience high growth over the years ahead, owing to high product adoption globally. Demand for stroke rehabilitation is estimated to surge at a CAGR of 9% from 2022 to 2032.
Rehabilitation has been shown to help people recover from strokes. Repetitive, task-specific practices with performance feedback, often provided by rehabilitation specialists, improves the recovery of specific capabilities such as walking and upper-limb movements.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33088
Majority of stroke victims survive the initial event, but they continue to live with considerable disability for years. In the United States alone, there are over 6 million stroke survivors. As a result, research into medicines that improve the quality of life of stroke patients in the chronic phase is crucial. Several studies have found that constraint-induced treatment, locomotor training, fluoxetine, and LDOPA, all offer considerable benefits in this area. Widespread adoption, on the other hand, remains elusive, and recent negative studies highlight the need for a deeper understanding of recovery/rehabilitation and its management.
In order to increase the intensity, repetitions, specificity, and feedback during the stroke rehabilitation process, the use of technological devices is essential. Some medical devices such as electrical stimulators, robotic stimulators, wireless stimulators, non-invasive stimulators, cognitive stimulators, and others can be used in the rehabilitation of post-stroke patients. Key market players are working on developing new rehabilitation devices that can help the stroke rehabilitation market grow.
- MicroTransponder has developed the Vivistim Paired VNS system, a drug-free rehabilitation solution for patients associated with ischemic stroke. It received approval in August 2021.
- Penumbra, Inc. (REAL System)
- Saebo Inc
- Shanghai Siyi Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- DJO Global
- Shenzhen XFT Medical
- Soterix Medical Inc.
- Restorative Therapies
- Zynex Medical, Inc
- ACP – Accelerated Care Plus.
- BIONIK Inc.
- EB Neuro S.p.A.
- Motorika Medical
- Guangzhou Longest Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Roceso Technologies Pte Ltd
- Brain Stimulation AB
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/33088
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Electrical stimulators are more widely used than robotic stimulators, wireless stimulators, non-invasive stimulators, cognitive stimulators, and others in terms of volume. The segment held 70.6% value market share in 2021.
- By stroke, ischemic strokes accounted for a market share of around 85.9% in 2021.
- Hospitals and rehabilitation centers are focused on the rehabilitation of post-stroke patients. These segments together held a high market share of 53.9% in 2021.
- The North America stroke rehabilitation market accounted for 34.4% of the global market share in 2021. This is due to the presence of key players in this region.
“Rising number of specialists for stroke rehabilitation, high prevalence of stroke, and increasing adoption of technology-based rehabilitation will drive demand growth of stroke rehabilitation over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33088
Key suppliers of rehabilitation devices are focused on strategic collaborations and acquisitions to increase their market share value. Furthermore, throughout the ongoing pandemic, persistent demand for various treatments and devices is projected to benefit top corporations.
Market expansion is being fuelled by rising demand for home care settings, high demand for early diagnosis, and rising use of precision medicine.
- In April 2022, Fesia Technology Company signed a distribution agreement with Chinesport Physiotherapy Company for the products Fesia Grasp and Fesia Walk.
- In April 2021, DJO global completed the acquisition of MedShape, Inc., a privately-held medical device manufacturing company.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the stroke rehabilitation market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2012 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product (electrical stimulators [tabletop, wearable], robotic stimulators, wireless stimulators, non-invasive stimulators, cognitive stimulators, and others), stroke (ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, and transient ischemic stroke), and end user (hospitals, speciality clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, long-term treatment centers, home care settings, and rehabilitation centers), across seven key regions of the world.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com