QuickBooks users frequently encounter, they frequently ask questions like, “What does the gear icon in QuickBooks mean?” In the end, it represents QuickBooks’ ambience menu. It enables you to move forward and take pleasure in a number of responsibilities, including maintaining a chart of accounts, reviewing routine transactions, converting any type of corporate information, and positioning goods or services. You must now have a better understanding after reading the points mentioned above QuickBooks gear icon.
Where can I find the Gear Icon in QuickBooks?
The gear icon is easily visible on the right side of the corporate identity. The symbol is now commonly referred to as the “wheel.” In essence, the interface has been simplified by the QuickBooks Software by including the two icons + and gear. The gear icon is visible to users and is situated between the create menu and the help tab in the top right corner of the QuickBooks homepage. The gear icon represents the company as well as settings, tools, and lists. Additionally, the user could easily access QuickBooks’ features.
How can I get back a gear icon in QuickBooks?
If you want to find out gear icon QuickBooks Online or get it back when it disappears, all you need to do is to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you are supposed to open QuickBooks Online in the incognito window
- Then, you are required to apply few important shortcuts if you want to open the browser in incognito Window
- If you do use Google Chrome, you are supposed to type Ctrl+Shift+N
- Now, make sure that a gear icon do get visible
- If it is not visible, then you are supposed to clear all the caches and cookies available in a browser.