Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Summary 2022-2030
Straits Research's latest report on, Fraud Detection and Prevention Market - Global Industry Overview and Forecast 2022-2030, highlights potential, risk factor analyses, and enhanced with strategic and tactical decision-making assistance. The growth and regulatory factors impacting information consumption, the availability of highly dependable items in the market, and the improvement in operating efficiency of Fraud Detection and Prevention industry players. The fraud detection and prevention market was valued at USD 20.1 billion in 2019 and is presumed to reach USD 64.1 billion by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 27.1% during the forecast period. Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Size covers market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and the changing dynamics of the Fraud Detection and Prevention Market.
Some of the prominent players operating in the Fraud Detection and Prevention market are Key Players- The key players in the global fraud detection and prevention market have adopted organic as well as inorganic growth strategies that include partnerships and collaborations, product launch, and mergers and acquisitions, to expand its geographical reach. For instance, in 2018, BAE System partnered with Mphasis to protect organizations from fraudulent activities. In addition to BAE Systems, the other key players involves are; BM (the U.S.), FICO (the U.S.), SAS Institute (the U.S.), DXC Technology (the U.S.), SAP (Germany), ACI Worldwide (the U.S.), Fiserv (the U.S.), NICE Systems (Israel), Experian (the U.S.), LexisNexis Risk solutions (the U.S.), iovation (the U.S.), Friss (Netherlands), Dell technologies (the U.S.), First Data (the U.S.), Wirecard (Germany), Software AG (Germany), Easy Solutions (the U.S.), Distil Networks (the U.S.), Guardian Analytics (the U.S.), Securonix (the U.S.), MaxMind (the U.S.), Kount (the U.S.), and Simility (the U.S.).
Request a Sample Report for Free @ Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Size 2022-2030
Studies explore the effects of COVID-19 on the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors of the industry. In addition, this analysis provides extensive market estimations by putting an emphasis on data covering numerous factors that encompass market dynamics such as market drivers, market barriers, market opportunities, market risks, and industry news and trends.
This research also provides a dashboard view of prominent organisations, highlighting their effective marketing tactics, market share and most recent advances in both historical and current settings.
Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market: Segmentation
As a result of the Fraud Detection and Prevention market segmentation, the market is divided into sub-segments based on product type, application, as well as regional and country-level forecasts. Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Segmentation- By Component- Solution- Fraud Analytics, Authentication, GRC Solutions, Services- Professional Services, Managed Services, By Organization Size- SMEs, Large Enterprise, By Deployment Mode- Cloud, On-Premise, By Industry Vertical- BFSI, Retail, Telecommunication, Government/Public Sector, Healthcare, Real Estate, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Others
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2030 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
You may buy this document on Buy Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Report
The following are the report's key features:
- It gives useful information on the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market.
- Information for the years 2022-2030 is provided.
- Market-related important factors are highlighted.
- The latest technological innovations, government restrictions, and developments are presented.
- This paper investigates advertising and marketing techniques, market trends, and analysis.
- Growth projections and analyses by forecast 2030.
- The statistical analysis of the market's leading competitors is emphasised.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention Market summary based on extensive study.
Other aspects of the report include:
- Provides a complete review of important tactics in numerous firms, with an emphasis on corporate structure, R&D processes, localization strategies, manufacturing capabilities, sales, and performance.
- Provides essential product portfolio information, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyzes the role of significant market participants, as well as their collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions.
The Table of Contents and Figures of the Full Report are available for your perusal Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Report with TOC
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846