Canon printer users are terrified of Canon Printer Error B200 notification as many users take it as a sign that the time for buying a new Canon device has arrived. Canon Printer Error B200 creates a hindrance and unnecessary interruptions in your everyday work that requires to be eliminated to have a smooth printing experience. Although having this error can be highly irritating, there are some solutions and methods which you can utilize before you think of getting a new Canon printer device.
Canon Printer Error B200 is among the common problems that many operators find when utilizing the device for printing a page. The error happens due to incorrect and improper printer heads, outdated Canon printer drivers, problematic cartridges, etc. If the cartridges are installed in the wrong slots or the print head is not clean, or you are sending the controls to your printer utilizing the outdated printer drivers, you may have this error on the display of the machine.
Cause Of The Canon Printer Error B200
The Canon Printer Error B200 shows an incorrect print head at its most basic level. A print head that distributes the ink from the paper onto the cartridge means that it is one of the most critical aspects of the whole printer device. Print heads can be issue-creating, specifically on the cheaper printer devices. According to Canon, the occurrence of Canon Printer Error B200 on the device is a sign of the incorrect print head. Since the print head of the printer is one of the essential parts of a machine, any type of issue related to it can most generally mean the death of a Canon printer.
Easy Methods To Solve Canon Printer Error B200
Method 1: Removing Obstructions.
- Firstly, you have to open the printer cover and move out the ink tanks.
- After that, list up the locking lever available on the side of the ink tank holder.
- And then, move out the print head from the carriage area.
- After that, you have to lock the lever by putting the print head back into the device.
- Locate ink tanks back in their original place and close the device cover.
- Power off and unplug the printer.
- At last, you have to restart the it after 5-10 minutes. Canon Printer Error B200 should be fixed by now.
Method 2: Reset Print Head
- Disconnect your Canon printer device.
- And then uncover it to view the print head for solving the Canon Printer Error B200.
- After that, move the print head to the center.
- Now re-connect your print head, and move it on while the cover remains open.
- And then, the print head will begin to move.
- As the print head begins to go to the very left, close its cover.
- And you have to let the printer device reboot.
Method 3: Removing Old Ink
- Power off the Canon printer and take out cartridges.
- And then, locate the print head under the hot water until the water arriving out is fully clean.
- After that, dry the print head into the Canon printer device.
- Now reinstall the print head into the Canon printer.
- At last, you have to restart the Canon printer.
Method 4: Cleaning Print Head
- Firstly, disconnect your Canon printer and take out the cartridges.
- After that, take out the print head and then clean it utilizing pure alcohol.
- Utilizing the alcohol, clean the connectors which attach the print head to the printer.
- And after drying the print head for an hour, re-plug it to the Canon printer along with the cartridges.
- And then, move the print head to the left side.
- Now, re-connect your printer.
- At last, put the printer cover down and switch on the printer.
How do I easily solve the B200 error on my Canon printer device?
How to Solve the Canon printer error B200:
- Firstly, you have to reset the printer.
- Delete any obstructions.
- Carefully clean the printer head.
- And after that, manually clean the print head.
- Now remove old ink.
- And then you have to re-install the printer drivers.
- Take a new ink cartridge.
- If none of the above methods fix the Canon printer error B200, try contacting helpline.
How do you simply clear a Canon ink absorber error?
Click and hold the “Power” button and re-plug the power cord. When the Canon printer arrives, leave the button. You have to wait five seconds and press the “Power” button again. This resets the Canon printer’s internal memory and overrides the “Ink Absorber Full” error code.
How do I easily clear the error code on my Canon printer device?
Fixing the Canon printer error B200:
- Power on the printer.
- Click and hold the Stop / Reset button.
- Click the button that you utilize to create a color copy and hold it down.
- Now you have to wait 5 seconds.
- The Canon printer now reboots and sets itself up.
- Does the printer show that the device requires to be calibrated?
- And then, you have to reset your Canon printer.