The Global Military Drones Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Military Drones market outlook over the forecast duration (2021-2028).
Military drones are widely used for providing real-time tracking of enemy activities and their positions in combat zones. The intelligence gathered through intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance provides keen military-edge to soldiers and considerably increases mission success rates. Drones play a crucial role in executing advanced-level military tactics that are essential to improve a country’s security and sovereignty.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/613
The global Military Drones market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Military Drones market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Some of the key participants in this industry include:
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, the Boeing Company, Israel Aerospace Industries, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., Textron Inc., and AeroVironment Inc.
The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of major geographical regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. The report also offers a country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the global Military Drones market with regards to market share, market size, production and consumption ratio, product launches and R&D activities, investment opportunities, and presence of key players in the region.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- In December 2020, BAE Systems in partnership with UAVTEK, announced the development of nano Bug drones. The Bug drones feature a low visual profile to stealthily patrol in enemy zones and can maintain flight even in strong winds.
- Fixed-wing military drones possess wings similar to an airplane to generate lift. The presence of wings (instead of vertical rotors) allows fixed-wing drones to cover longer distances, fly for long time monitoring a target, and map larger areas. Also, fixed-wing drones powered by gas engines have capability to stay aloft for a minimum of 16 hours.
- A significant advantage of vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft is ability to takeoff and land vertically in almost any type of terrain. VTOL mode of launching eradicates the necessity for a runway and requires only a helipad or just an open space.
The report further segments the global Military Drones market on the basis of product types and applications and provides insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segments.
Emergen Research has segmented the global military drones market on the basis of wing type, range, mode of launching, maximum takeoff weight, application, and region:
Wing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
- Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS)
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
Mode of Launching Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Vertical Takeoff and Landing (VTOL)
- Catapult Launcher
- Hand Launched
Maximum Takeoff Weight Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Below 25 Kg
- 25 Kg to 150 Kg
- Above 150 Kg
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Target Acquisition
- Combat Operations
- Delivery & Transportation
- Battle Damage Management
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/military-drones-market
Global Military Drones Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global Military Drones market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the Military Drones market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Military Drones market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the Military Drones industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/613
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
edge artificial intelligence software market
wireless earbuds market
push to talk market
connected agriculture market
mobile medical apps market
business intelligence and analytics market
email encryption market
action camera market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights