Now you can read this article: Important information on Fiance Visa UK. So, If you want to relocate to the UK to start a new life with your partner who is already living in the UK, then you can apply for a Fiance visa. This visa is structured for non-EEA citizens to join their partners in the UK. Read this article to learn more.