Southwest Airlines allow the passengers to carry pet with them during their journey on the basis of terms & conditions that comes under the pet policy followed by them. If you also want to accompany your pet and looking further to know about the pet policy of Southwest Airlines then you are welcome here. Southwest pet policy is explained given below:
- Southwest Airlines allow 6 pets in a flight on first come first serve basis. One passenger is allowed to accompany only one pet in a particular flight.
- Southwest Airlines allow small pets like dogs and cats in cabin and you have to put them under your front seat.
- Pets must be kept in carrier bag of dimension 17x9.5x10. Passengers cannot put pets in checked or carry-on baggage.
- The reservation amount of carrying a pet is 95 dollars per pet.
- The pet carrier must be leak proof and ventilated. The pet carrier must fit under the front seat.
- Southwest Airlines allow one pet carrier per passenger that must carry up to 2 pets of same species.
- Pets are not allowed in-cabin of international flights and you have check-in your pet at the airport.
- If pet is barking, scratching or growling at the people in airport than Southwest Airlines can deny you to travel with your pet.
Hopefully, now you understand Southwest Airlines pet policy. Contact Southwest Airlines customer support for more help.