Surgical Retractors Market Overview
The Global Surgical Retractors Market held a market value of USD 1,103 Million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period.
Increasing number of surgical procedures leading to increase demand of surgical retractors. Surgical retractors Growth are one of the important surgical instruments which is used to separate the edges of the wound or surgical incision.
Due to increasing prevalence of obesity across the globe many of the companies are in the race to introduce better treatment for obesity. Companies are using a trend of strategic alliance and acquisition to gain the market and minimize the competition in the market.
Request Free Sample Copy at:
Surgical Retractors Market Segmentation
The Global Surgical Retractors Market has been segmented into product type, design, product usage, application, and end user.
- By product type, the market has been segmented into hand retractors, self-retaining retractors, table-mounted retractors, wire retractors, and accessories.
- Based on design, the market has been segmented into fixed or flat frame retractors, angled or curved frame retractors, and blade or elevated-tipped retractors.
- Based on product usage, the market has been segmented into tissue handling and dissection and fluid swabbing.
- Based on application, the market has been segmented into obstetric & gynecological, urological, abdominal, cardiothoracic, orthopaedic, head, neck, and spinal, aesthetic surgical, and others.
- The market, by end user, has been segmented into hospitals and surgical centres, ambulatory care centres, and others.
Surgical Retractors Market Regional Analysis
On regional basis, the Americas is anticipated to dominate the global surgical retractors market owing to the growing R&D budgets by both government as well as commercial pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies and increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the region. Europe is expected to hold the second largest position in the global surgical retractors market owing to the presence of strong academic & research base and availability of funding for research in the European countries. Asia Pacific has served an opportunity for developing surgical retractors market in this region due to increasing demand for the better treatment and devices and increasing prevalence of disease like diabetes and obesity. The Middle East & Africa has the least share of the global surgical retractors market. Moreover, the major market share of the region is expected to be held by the Middle East region owing to the increasing government initiatives for the healthcare sector.
Surgical Retractors Market Players
- Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.)
- Depuy Synthes Inc. (Johnson & Johnson) (U.S.)
- Smith & Nephew plc. (UK)
- NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- Medtronic, plc (Ireland)
- Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands)
- The Orthopedic Implant Company (U.S.)
- Aesculap Implant Systems (U.S.)
- Conmed Corporation (U.S.)
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. (U.S.)
- Arthrocare Corporation (U.S.)
among others are some key companies in the global Surgical Retractors that are listed by MRFR for market research.
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071