- Revenues in the Alcohol Drink market have the amount of US$249,088m in the year 2021. This market is anticipated to grow yearly by 9.06% (CAGR 2021-2025).
- 1.4% of the total consumers’ spending on drink, food, as well as tobacco products would get attributed for online retail through 2021.
- By the year 2025, 48% of spending, as well as 24% of the volume consumption within the Alcohol Drink market, would be attributed to out-of-home ingestion (e.g., in restaurants and bars).
- In the Alcohol Drink market, the volume is anticipated to the amount of 34,940.5ML by the year 2025. The Alcohol Drink market is anticipated to show volume growth of 3.6% during 2022.
- In worldwide comparison, maximum revenue is produced in China with US$311,827m during 2021.
- The average volume for every person in the Alcohol Drink market is anticipated to the amount of 94.38 L during 2021.
- The market's biggest segment is Beer having a market share of US$109,028m during 2021.
- Concerning total population statistics, per person revenue of US$748.20 is produced during 2021.
The Alcohol Drink market consists of all the alcoholic beverages, which are produced by distillation or fermentation. This market is more divided into five key segments for that volume, revenue, prices per unit, as well as sales channels are given: Beer, Alcohol, Cider, Spirits, Hard Seltzer, and Perry & Rice Alcohol.
Beer is the maximum consumed alcohol beverage in terms of volume. It encompasses inflamed alcoholic beverages from different malted cereal grains, water, and hops. Also comprised are beers, which have been assorted with soft drinks as well as beers in which extra flavors would have been added. Beer usually has an alcohol content of about 5 vol%.
Spirits or purified liquor means alcoholic beverages, which have been produced through purification from alcohol, agitated grains, or fruits. The most significant type of Spirits concealed in the Consumer Market Outlook includes Whisky, Rum, Gin, Vodka, Brandy, Liqueurs as well as other Spirits (incorporating local spirits like Baijiu of China). Because of distillation, the alcohol in Spirits is much greater than most beers and alcohols as well as usually ranges from 20 vol%-50 vol%.
Alcohol consists of all the fermented juices produced from grapes however, excludes the fruit alcohols including cider, which are given separately. Volume-wise, alcohol is presently the smallest section amongst Alcohol Drinks, however, its growth is above average within present years as demands in the emerging countries including China have increased. The alcohol section is further fragmented into Sparkling Alcohol, Still Alcohol, as well as Fortified Alcohol.
Rice Alcohol, Cider, & Perry
Rice Alcohol, Cider, & Perry consists of all the alcohols produced from fruits rather than grains, grapes, as well as other plants. It includes Perry and Cider that are mainly relevant in North America and Europe, rice alcohol, which is mainly popular in Eastern Asia as well as a few special domestic alcoholic drinks including palm alcohol, which are very important in Africa or away.
The Alcohol Drinks market has shown a profane decline in sales volume in the developed markets whereas demands in the emerging markets are still increasing. Value growth is mainly driven by premiumization and by growth within out-of-home segments. Worldwide, over 40% of US$ are spent on alcohol drinks and it is attributable to the usage away from home (in restaurants, bars, etc.), highlighting the significance of an on-trade industry sales channel.
Important Market Indicators
Here are the important market indicators that provide an overview of the economic and social outlook of chosen regions and offer more insights into applicable market-specific expansions. These indicators, in cooperation with data from the statistical offices, trading associations as well as companies serve as a foundation for alcohol market models.
- Business Cycle
- Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Consumer Spend
- Exchange Rates
- Female Population
- Household Income
- International Trade
- Male Population
- Price Level Index (PLI)
- Tax Rates
Alcohol Market Data Scraping
At Retailgators, we can help you scrape alcohol market data with our Alcohol market data scraping services. Our Alcohol market data scraper scrapes the following data fields into the spreadsheet:
- Available Delivery– if the liquor could be delivered to you
- In Stocks – if the liquor is in the stock
Scrape Alcohol Market Data With Retailgators
Websites concentrating on alcohol shopping offer an extensive range of alternatives for alcohol, ranging in styles and prices to suit different tastes. Websites dealing in alcohol gift baskets and alcohol events like special items are several and they could help narrow the search more with the largest retailers and brands.
For people managing their wine stores, they must understand their customers’ tastes. So, for people getting different tastes, you have to store various wines to fulfill all customers’ requirements. At Retailgators, our alcohol market data scraping services assist you in understanding the types of wines that sell well. Our professional alcohol data scraping services for alcohol sites assist you to understand which kinds of tastes are well-known among the customers.
With our professional alcohol scraping services, you can save money as you would stock about what your customers want. If you keep plenty of wine in stores without any data about clients’ requirements, this would remain on the shelves!
For more details, contact Retailgators or ask for a free quote for all your alcohol market data scraping requirements.