How to recover Google account in android devices
Google doesn’t need any kind of introduction in today’s time of internet revolution. Google has set major trend marks in today’s time and giving ample of services to users. But despite these services, people suffer from issues that are likely to arise during using those applications. In most of the cases people forget password of their accounts. Hence in such cases one can easily do Google account recovery for android and other devices by following easy steps below.
Ways of Google account recovery:
- Recovery email
- Recovery phone number
Steps to recover Google account:
- Navigate to the official log in page of Google
- Tap on ‘forgot password’ option under log in box
- Once the page loads tap on account recovery option
- You will get two options of text and mail out of which you can choose anyone depending on your availability through Google account recovery for android.
- If you choose phone number then you will be asked to receive a recovery code through call or text.
- Depending upon the option you choose enter that code in verification box and enter
- Now create a new password and enter it again to confirm
- If you choose mail recovery option then you will receive a recovery code through your mail.
- Make sure that mail is working.
- Open the mail and enter the code in verification box.
- Once done, enter a new password for your account and confirm by re entering. And you are done.
And you are done recovering your account by following above easy steps. And in case of any further query you can reach out to the customer support for more information and help.