Sage 50 not responding Because of Windows Compatibility Mode was activated due to widow modes, Sage connection with Windows has stopped automatically. RAM Memory is not available or the system memory is insufficient. Due to a slow Internet connection, the time it takes for a command to respond rises. At the back, any other software is open and running.
How to check system compatibility when sage 50 not responding properly:
- Go to desktop and then right click on sage icon.
- then go to properties.
- In the properties click on compatibility tab.
- Click on change setting for all user in option.
- then select program in compatibility mode.
- click on your windows operating system. Then select ok button.
- Now, check sage 50 responding properly or not.