To get admission into some of the renowned and famous medical colleges for nursing courses, aspirants have to pass the Nursing Entrance exam preparation which is conducted by respective colleges.
1) Do mock tests for identifying your strong areas and even the weaker ones that require more attention.
2) Make efficient use of other resources such as credible internet sources and notes.
3) Make proper notes, which can be referred to during revision for avoiding wastage of time.
4)Do give yourself plenty of time for reviewing the material.
5) Write down all the formulas on a piece of paper, so that you can easily refer to it during revision.
6) You can also stick this sheet on your study table so that it is visible and you can revise it anytime.
7) You can also meditate to increase your concentration. This will help you in focusing and studying for long hours without much hustle.
8) Prepare Notes: Candidates must note down clearly all the important points in short. Preparing notes for the exam is an important part of the preparation and helps you to have clear concepts. The appearing student will be able to go through these notes before appearing for the exam.
9) Practice from Good Study Material: Candidates/students must study and practice from good sources of material. Students can study from highly recommended books and watch online study tutorials. Candidates can also go through the sample or previous years question papers of the exam.
10)Practice Mock Tests: Students can attempt various online or offline mock tests to make their preparation better. Also, candidates learn to deal with the limited time duration provided to solve the paper. Attempting mock tests will help the candidates to know how to cope with various types of questions.
Subjects you should focus more on-
For M.Sc. Nursing Below are the complete syllabus:-
Management of Nursing Services and Education
Community and Health Nursing I and II
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
Nursing Research and Statics
Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
Pathology and Genetics
The online nursing platforms, there are very helpful in understanding the course structure easily and at a low cost. Some apps are such as Bijus, Aakash, nursing exam, procreate and many. Enrol yourself with these apps and get a roll with them.
There are plenty of private and government-run institutions that are offer nursing courses at very reasonable fees. Getting admission to nursing courses is possible only through the Nursing Admission Test/exams.
It's good to have a hand in all subjects but work on your basics and you can learn more in a short span of time. Bring consistency to your work.