Eva Air Corporation or Evergreen Airways is one of the top-notch airline companies headquartered in Taiwan. It has a fleet size of 80 and it has 60+ destinations across the world. It provides all kind of seat classes including business class. So, if you are planning to travel in the business class seats with Eva Air or you want to upgrade your current Eva reservations to business class, read this article further.
How Do I Book Eva Air Business Class Seats?
To book your Eva Air reservations for the business class seats, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Eva Air.
- Scroll down to the “Search Airfare” section and enter your departure & destination cities.
- Select the date of the departure.
- In the class drop-down menu, select “Business class/Royal Laurel Class/ Premium Laurel Class” option.
- Choose your date type and enter the number of passengers.
- Click on the “Search And Book” option and you’ll see the available flights after the page loads.
- Now, you’ll need to choose your flight and Pay for it.
Eva Air Seat Upgrade
If you wish to upgrade your current booking reservations (I.e. Economy Class or Premium Economy Class) to the business class, you can simply do it online on the Eva Air website. You can find the “Manage your trip” section under the “Managing your trip” drop-down menu where you can change your seat selection. You can also contact Eva Air customer support service for your seat upgrade.