In this modern world, human beings cannot think of surviving with emails. In fact, emails have brought a revolution by establishing reliable and quick communication with its users. Microsoft’s Hotmail account is one of the most revered email accounts and it is widely used by the users across the globe. Hotmail has an easy user interface and users feel it easy to access it.
This account is not free from glitches even after its sky-rocketing popularity. Sometimes users confront different issues while making the use of Hotmail account. Sometimes users are not able to login Hotmail account because they have forgotten the password. Some other notable issues that users face while operating Hotmail account is Hotmail account hacked, Hotmail load at a slow pace, and some other issues etc. So, let’s see the steps related to Hotmail Account Recovery.
Steps related to Hotmail account recovery:
- First of all go to any web browser of your choice and hit on official page of Hotmail account.
- Now, you can enter the email Id or user name of your Hotmail account.
- After that instead of filling password, you can click on I don’t have access to my account as I have forgotten email password.
- Now, you will be required to fill your Hotmail account email Id or user name once again.
- Click next and you will see a captcha on your computer screen now. Fill that captcha code in the empty box.
- Now, you can submit your alternate email Id or phone number given at the time of account submission.
- Once you do it, you will receive a link on your email Id or a code on your phone number.
- You can click on the link received or verify the code on your phone number.
- After this step you are able to recover the password of your Hotmail account.
- Fill a new password. Enter it again to confirm it.
- Congratulations, you have easily recovered your Hotmail account.
Read a related link:-