There is an oral drug available in the market called cenforce 200 which is used to treat sexual dysfunction like erectile dysfunction and male impotence. Cenforce is a prescription based medicine so it can be easily used by any ED men without consulting a doctor. Beat pulmonary arterial hypertension with cenforce.